A Project Onboarding Platform Designed to Provide the Infrastructure Support Rails for Businesses and Organizations Looking for Funding.
Onboard Project | Review I Support I Validation I Submission I Approval | Oversight
What We Do
Powering Community Economic Development
We provide integrated solutions to support community improvement initiatives. Our solutions include Business Projects On-boarding, Business Mastery Training, Finance Management & Oversight, Business Coaching & Consulting, Business Strategy & Planning, Business Performance Measurement & Bench-Marking, and Digital Support Services.
Trending News & Resources
- Accessing Grants
- Best Practice & Breakthroughs
- Best Practice Guides
- Business Development Resource
- Business Education Resource
- Business Information and News
- Business Professional Consulting Resource
- Business Strategy Resource
- Developing Your Business Plan
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Local Business News
- Local Resource
- Networking & Events
- Planning for Funding
- Positioning to Get Access to Capital
- Press Release
- Professional Business Services
- Seminars and Workshops
- Workforce Development
- Working Capital
Announcement of the Black Folks Plan Project at a Community Meeting hosted by the Black Male Community Council of Philadelphia (BMCCP) on December 19, 2019.
Dated: December 9, 2019
Description: A Communication to the community on behalf of the FAU to inform the BMCCP and their designated affiliates of the FAU’s plans called “The Black Folks Plan Project”. – A comprehensive project with four action items that will create a major paradigm shift for people of African descent.
- Real Estate Development with a comprehensive Community Benefit Agreement
- Human Service
- Participation in a united Civil Society Organization, the African Diaspora Directorate, as the sixth region of the African Union and in the United Nations and other international organizations such as the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and or the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
The FAU is targeting Philadelphia as a pilot project for a national model and is working with the BMCCP to identify qualified organizations and projects that can meet our criteria.
Link to full article (PDF):
Proposal Announced in 2020 year – A New Movement in Philadelphia to Implement the #Blackfolksplan
Description: This document shares a proposal which announces that in the year 2020, a new movement in Philadelphia will begin the transformation of the communities of people of African Descent. It is called the #Blackfolksplan. The document shares an overview and explanation of the African Diaspora Directorate (AfDiDi) and how the #blackfolksplan has begun.
Link to Full Article (PDF)
Our Small Business-Building Vision
Our solutions combine both coordinated grass roots activities, expert support resources, training and business coaching, financial oversight management, coordinated collaborations with capital partners, and digital solutions/technology rails to accelerate community transformation and growth.
We helps communities Reorganize, Remobilize and Reintegrate all of the pieces necessary to drive a unified and integrated community plan.
Our Focus Areas Which Will Accelerate Positive Transformation of Communities:
1. Focus on becoming mature and wise partners with the banking community to deliver win, win.
2. Focus on how to support Small Business owners which are the backbone of our economy to success.
3. Focus on developing innovative solutions rail for the on-boarding projects and gathering the data needed for our banking partners – Small Businesses desiring loans need to know what is expected of them upfront.
A. Knowing the process which will be followed / knowing when you have completed 100% of your requirements / knowing when your project will be evaluated by the team / and the financial lender / understanding your alternatives.
B. Our awareness that the segment of Small businesses from start-up to 5 employees creates more jobs than any other segment in America.
4. Focus on Financial Oversight – Proper money and cash flow management is the key to succeed in business.
A. Cash Flow and Credit Management
B. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
C. Auditing and Reporting
D. Accountability for how the loans and credit lines are to be spent.
E. A Process which improves accountability across the board while partnering with Banks to drive improvements in paying loans back.
5. Focus on Robust Data Collections and Analysis – Over time, gaining a better understanding of the credit needs of our communities will help us become a better partner with Financial Institutions.
6. Focus on Growing the Business Revenues – Business Coaching and Business owner Coaching is important because it drives positive results.
7. Focus on Community Wide Communications – keeping everyone up to date and on the same page at all times -Sharing Relevant Information to uplift and stimulate the community toward positive momentum. Controlling our own messaging is critical.
8. Focus on sharing local community activities and events so the entire community can participate and include their passion and commitment.
9. Focus on engaging and collaborating with all grass root efforts which are meant to improve the community.
10. Focus on providing a nurturing 360 degree Life Cycle Model for supporting Small businesses (from starting the business to exiting the business)
A. Training and Coaching for Small Businesses to help them succeed / gaining access to seasoned business coaching experts / Teaching 80+ strategies to improve leads and conversion of leads.
B. Everyone needs a coach / people and businesses want to do better / most business people can’t see the forest through the trees / Accountability is key. / Good coaches are a value added to people’s lives. / People get to use their previous knowledge to help local businesses grow.